Astoria School District recognizes that in order for our student's to succeed it's important for parents to be active in their education. To help with their success we encourage parents to do the following:
1. Make sure my child is at school regularly.
2. Encourage positive attitudes about school.
3. Work in cooperation with school personnel.
4. Support the school in its efforts to maintain proper discipline.
5. Stay informed about school activities.
6. Attend Parent/Teacher Conferences
7. Provide my child with homework support.